6 x Core ColourPoint Pro Mini Battery LED Uplighters in Heavy Duty Charging Flight Case
- Battery 36W RGBW
- Indoor, Set of 6
- Delivery 3-4 Days
Core ColourPoint Pro Mini Battery LED Uplighter IP65 in Bespoke Heavy Duty Charging Flight Case
Pro Mini Colourpoint
All features of Basic ColourPoint Mini PLUS:
• WDMX Included - Wireless DMX Control - So control is via onboard control screen, Bluetooth with phone app, or WDMX
• Charging is via Drop in Charger Socket only, fiited into storage case.
Simple uplighter with lithium battery power, wireless setup, cable-free operation and capability to work outdoors with IP65 rating. The units are lightweight, small and very discrete with their unique CORE trademark styling.
For enhancing function rooms, adding a splash of colour to buildings up to 3 storeys, exterior and tree lighting and other artistic lighting from a small but powerful unit.
The units feature two RGBW quad colour LED arrays, running for 8 hours at full power. With Wireless DMX control for unit control from a lighting console and built-in Bluetooth for later upgrade to operate from new CORE apps as they are launched.
The uplighter is sleek modern and tough to work all environments and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. This uplighter can instantly transform any function from small parties to large corporate events, weddings, entertainment venues and even stage lighting. This product is ideal for larger event rental companies looking for a quality uplighter with reliability longevity and ongoing support from a UK manufacturer.
Comes in charging flightcase.
• High intensity 15deg RGBW LED beam for lighting up to 3 storeys
• Outdoor rated IP65 for outdoor use
• Small and simple to use for non-technical users; display on top for ease of setup
• Effortless tilting head with straightforward knob adjustment
• Lightweight 1.7Kg and easy to hang with screw fitting in the base
• Aesthetically designed cylinder ‘CORE’ styling to complement exclusive venues
• UK manufactured with quality reliability and brand reputation
• In-built 63 Lee filter plus custom colours; 6 colour chase sequences with fade control
• Wireless DMX Slave for lighting desk control with 1 unit per case as Master/Slave unit
• Wireless Solutions W-DMX® for compatibility with full CORE range and other brands
• Integral Bluetooth (BLE) for app control from mobile phone/tablet as released
• Simple firmware upgrade using Bluetooth for future CORE software upgrade releases
• Powerful Lithium Ion internal battery lasts 8hrs on full brightness
• Charges individually, in 6-way or 12-way charging flight case or 6-way stacking crate
• May be individually powered from 24V PSU into base (available separately)
• 36W dual LED arrays/25W power consumption during charging
Ask Alex - Hi I am Alex Darling head of Technical Lighting Sales here is my advice but do call if you need any further help.
Recommended for rental companies wanting a top of the range product.
I love this little uplighter it looks a bit different from other wireless uplighters and has some great design features. This is a British product and designed by people who are really passionate about their product and how it operates in a rental event environment. Lovely colour mixing tilting lens genuine drop in charger flight cases ease of control and longevity via the support of a UK manufacturer are the main plus points. On the minus side you pay a bit more for this quality and if you need to run the lights over a longer time period you will need a separate charging base.