Core ColourPoint Battery Powered LED Wireless Uplighter
- Battery 60W RGBW
- Indoor/ Outdoor Wireless
- Delivery 3-4 Days
The battery powered LED lighting ColourPoint Wireless LED Uplighter is sleek enough for upscale indoor use and IP65 rated for outdoor use under all weather conditions, the ColourPoint Wireless LED Uplighter can be used to instantly transform any function, from small parties to large corporate events, weddings, entertainment venues, and even for stage lighting.
The combination of battery power and wireless DMX control makes them truly portable, enabling extremely fast setup with no cables, thus creating a safer and more attractive environment. The sleek and shiny exterior finish blends into any decor.
CORE Lighting’s battery powered wireless uplighters are known for their style, rugged outdoor IP rating and their 2,000 lumen 60W quad chip RGBW output. Perfect to use as spotlights for events.
• Very fast setup and get-out for events
• Outdoor rated IP65 for outdoor use
• Will light 4-5 storeys using 4 x high brightness LED quad chips including White
• No mains or data connection wires for a safer environment
• Even colour mixing & easy white pastel shades using 4-colour Cree LEDs(RGB+W)
• Recharge under 4 hours & very lightweight 4.0Kg using Li-Ion Battery
• Wireless control from W-DMX enabled lighting desk or ColourPoint Master unit
• Battery life exceeding 8 hours on maximum output dual colour or cycle
• Attractive ‘CORE Family’ cylinder shape with removable stainless shroud
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
Recommended for rental companies wanting a top of the range product.
I love this uplighter it looks a bit different from other wireless uplighters and has some useful design features. This is a British product and designed by people who are really passionate about their product and how it operates in a rental event environment. There is lovely colour mixing tilting lens genuine drop in charger flight cases ease of control and longevity via the support of a UK manufacturer are the main plus points. On the minus side you pay a bit more for this quality and if you need to run the lights over a longer time period you will need a separate charging base.