Economy Masonry Bolt M10 x 10
- Buy 25 for £1.24 £1.03 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for £1.09 £0.91 each and save 20%
Economy Hexagonal, Carbon Steel Shield, 10mm Thread, Masonry Bolt
Also known as ‘Shield Anchor Loose Bolts’ and ‘Floor Fixings’ that are most commonly applied as permanent fixings into concrete, brick work, hardstone and dense aggregate blockwork.
They do not work in perforated bricks or lightweight block work.
When tightened the tapered expander cone is drawn into the expansion segments, which forces them against the base surface. This allows keying and friction to take place in order to provide the necessary resistance to keep the bolt in place.
- Mark out hole positions and drill hole to correct diameter and depth
- Clean the hole of debris, blowing and brushing works best
- Insert the shield anchor and position your fixture where appropriate
- Insert the hexagonal bolt and using a torque wrench, tighten to the recommended torque
Drill Size 16mm
Box Quantity 50
Embedment Depth: 60mm
Recommended Tensile Load: 8.1KN
Recommended Shear Load: 7.0KN
Recommended Tightening Torque: 27Nm