Economy Masonry Bolt M12 x 10
- Buy 25 for £1.94 £1.62 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for £1.73 £1.44 each and save 20%
- M12 X 10 Masonry Bolt
- 50 Per Box
- Delivery - Next Day
Hexagonal, Carbon Steel Shield, 12mm Thread, Masonry Bolt
Also known as ‘Shield Anchor Loose Bolts’ and ‘Floor Fixings’ that are most commonly applied as permanent fixings into concrete, brick work, hardstone and dense aggregate blockwork.
They do not work in perforated bricks or lightweight block work.
When tightened the tapered expander cone is drawn into the expansion segments, which forces them against the base surface. This allows keying and friction to take place in order to provide the necessary resistance to keep the bolt in place.
- Mark out hole positions and drill hole to correct diameter and depth
- Clean the hole of debris, blowing and brushing works best
- Insert the shield anchor and position your fixture where appropriate
- Insert the hexagonal bolt and using a torque wrench, tighten to the recommended torque
Drill Size 20mm
Box Quantity 25
Embedment Depth: 75mm
Recommended Tensile Load: 11.3KN
Recommended Shear Load: 10.1KN
Recommended Tightening Torque: 46Nm