Economy Masonry Eyebolt M8
- Buy 25 for £2.15 £1.79 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for £1.91 £1.59 each and save 20%
- M8 Eye Bolt
- 50 Per Box - 8mm Thread
- Delivery 2-3 Days
Economy Shield Type, Carbon Steel Shield, 8mm Thread, Masonry Eye Bolt
Also known as ‘Shield Type Expansions Anchors’ that are most commonly applied as permanent fixings into concrete, brick work, hardstone and dense aggregate blockwork.
They do not work in perforated bricks or lightweight block work.
When tightened the tapered expander cone is drawn into the expansion segments, which forces them against the base surface. Allowing keying and friction to take place in order to provide the necessary resistance to keep the bolt in place.
- Mark out hole positions and drill hole to correct diameter and depth
- Clean the hole of debris, blowing and brushing works best
- Insert the shield anchor and position your fixture where appropriate
- Insert the Eyebolt and tighten to the recommended torque
This version is tightened by turning the nut using an open ended spanner
Do Not turn by using the Eye
Drill Size 12mm
Box Quantity 50
Use with the following (r = recommended):
Carbine hook - mm: 4, 5r, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12
Quick repair links - mm: 5r, 6, 7
Shackles - mm: 5, 6r, 8, 10
Tested Shackles - mm: 6, 8, 10r, 12