Charge Fast Portable Charger
The compact, all-in-one Charge Fast housing is the ideal parking charger point. It is easy to move and takes minimal time and effort to set-up and get going. This charging solution can be deployed in any location, with minimal set-up ad programming and providing charging power in minutes.
Charging In Minutes, Not Hours
The powerful 180kW delivery recharges a typical Electric Vehicle in around 20 minutes, reducing the waiting time for busy individuals on the move. It uses a CCS connector type as standard however if you're looking for a little more speed the CHAdeMO 22kW (type 2) or 43kW (type 2) connectors are also available. Additionally, the Charge Fast is customisable and can be provided with 1 or 2 cable plugs delivering with a maximum power of 180kW or 2x 90kW respectively. The compact design is easy to move / transport and its small footprint is ideal when installing within a small area, making it perfect for fleet environments with limited space.
One or two cable leads, up to 8m
Powerful 180kW capacity
Easy to Use
The Charge Fast features an LCD-touchscreen with a bright, graphical visual display when viewing outside in the sunshine. The soft-touch, sensitive screen is simple and responsive to program and type with.
The Charge Fast is available in 50kW, 120kW and a powerful 180kW. But that’s not all, with the Charge Fast you can split the 120kW into 2x60kW and the 180kW into 2x90kW, turning one car charging point into two.
The Charge Fast is supplied with a 3.9m cable as standard. If you’re looking to offer extra long cables instead, choose from 6m or 8m cables; either 23kW or 43kW.
- 50kW, 120kW or 180kW capacity
- Available outputs are 1 x 60kw, 2 x 60kW or 2 x 90kW
- Input Connectors: 125A / 400v (3P+N+E) , 5 Pole 480A Powerlock by Syntax
- Output Connectors : CCS, CHAdeMO, 22kw Type 2, 43kw Type 2.
- LCD-touchscreen graphical display with high brightness for outdoor visibility
- Charger cable lengths from 3.9m to 8m
- Personalise the frame with your own company logo
- On-Site support packages from ABB
- User payment option via 4G or 3G network
Or call us on: 01752 817 140