WHITE CONNECTABLE FESTOON 10M WITH 10 ES LAMPHOLDERS (1M SPACING)
White, 10m x 10 ES Lampholders
Heavy Duty Outdoor Connectable Series Rubber Festoon
Festoon cables have numerous uses indoor and outdoor and will always look spectacular, creating a festive atmosphere and enhancing your theme and environment for all to appreciate.
This is a top quality commercial lighting festoon, made with rubber cable for years of reliable use indoors or outside. We have many of these festoons being used in challenging outdoor locations, even near the sea.
A 10m rubber festoon that has 10 ES lampholders moulded onto the cable with a waterproof joint, these lampholders are not moveable. Spacing is at 1.0m intervals and 0.5m from the lead in length to the first lampholder.
One of our starter cables is required to power the festoon. The maximum suggested connectable length is 500m in one continuous run, depending on the lamps used. The festoon is easily daisy chained together with our special K-Type plugs & sockets.
This is a black cable festoon and is also available in BLACK
- Lampholder Type - ES / E27 (Edison Screw) With Rubber seal
- Max Lamp Watts 25w
- Cable - 2 core 1.5mm HO5RNH2-F, Flat rubber cable
- Ingress Protection Rating - IP44
- Max Festoon Total Load - 2000w, 8.7 Amps (at 230v)
- Voltage - 110v or 230v Applications
- Plug & Socket - K Type, IP44, only compatible with our connectable series.
- 500m Max suggested length of Festoon, connected on one run.
Make sure all lamps are facing downwards, or a maximum of 45 degrees when used in external environments, this helps assist weather resistance.
K-Type Plugs & Sockets
Our Connectable Festoon series are all fitted with a K type plug & socket, please see secondary image for reference. These are a sealed by screw, two pin, neat and compact looking plug and they will also make your run of festoon look a lot tidier and fluid.
Some customers might prefer to use standard 16 Amp plugs, these are very easy to fit, you can simply cut off the pre-fitted K type plugs. In this instance you will not need at starter cable.
Required & Extra Items:
13 Amp Starter Set (Required)
ES Lamps (None supplied with festoon, LED Recommended)
2m Extension Cable - Optional
Exposed and Challenging Locations
Extra care must be used when using festoon lighting in tough locations. If you look after the festoon it will still give years of reliable service.
- Make sure the joint between the lampholder and the lamp is clean and well sealed
- Make sure the festoon cable is well supported, we suggest using a catenery wire, to take the load, fixing with cable ties at 0.25m spacing. See wire ropes
- Make sure the lamps you use are well sealed and suitable for the enviroment
Bespoke festoons are available and made to order. Either request a quote on your checkout or E-mail us answering the specification questions visible on the page. Cable is available in Black and White for Rubber or Black and white for PVC. Bespoke festoons normally take about 1 week for delivery.