Mega QA GO - Battery Powered LED Uplighter By ADJ
Mega QA GO
Ask Alex - Hi I am Alex Darling head of Technical Lighting Sales here is my advice but do call if you need any further help.
Recommended for customers looking for decent wireless uplights as cheap as possible.
The 40 degree beam angle is good for wash's has an amber LED for lovely warm colours for use in smaller venues where brightness is not a key issue . Good value for money
The Mega QA Go is a compact low profile battery powered LED Par designed for uplighting and stage lighting and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique sit-flat design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power and DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture not on the rear.
The Mega QA Go features 5 x 4-Watt 4-IN-1 RGBA LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing has a 40-degree beam angle 5 operational modes (including DMX Sound Active Mode RGBA Dimmer Mode Auto Run Mode and Static Color Mode) and has 8 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options.
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- 64 built-in Colour Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Colour strobe effect
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Compatible with UC IR wireless remote (sold separately) & Airstream IR app
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Refresh Rate: 1 KHz
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Includes IEC power cable to charge fixture or use as AC power input
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5 x 4-Watt 4-IN-1 Quad RGBA LEDs (rated at 50 000 hrs.)
- Smooth colour mixing (fast or slow colour change operation)
- Unique "sit-flat" design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
- 8 DMX Channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Colour Change Mode 16 Colour Fade Modes & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes) RGBA Dimmer Mode Static Colour Mode (64 Colours) and DMX Controlled
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Power Draw: 28W Max
- IEC AC input and output on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 20 fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5"x 9" x 10"/ 253 x 227 x 140mm
- Weight: 4 lbs/ 1.9 kg.
- Battery Charge Time: 8 Hours (with Load Switch Off)
- Battery Life with Full Charge: 16 Hours (Single Colour),16 Hours (Sound Active), 16 Hours (Fade Mode), 8 Hours (Energy Saving Mode), 7 Hours (Full On)
- Battery Lifetime: Average Lifetime is 500 Charges (This depends on charging frequency)
- Battery Type: Fixed Lithium Battery
|Fixture Type||Par Can|