The FBT MITUS 112A is a two-way bi-amplified speaker system shall incorporate 1 x 12" B&C
neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and 1" exit B&C neodymium driver with 1.7" voice coil coupled
to a rotatable 80° x 50° horn; thanks to the rotatable HF horn it is possible to create horizontal arrays
of 2 enclosures for a total coverage of 130°.
The FBT MITUS 112A shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of 50Hz to
20 kHz, Maximum SPL of 133dB, 600W RMS + 300W RMS class D amplifiers. The FBT MITUS
112Aprovides a DSP with 8 EQ pre-sets.
The FBT MITUS 112A features 0.59" Baltic birch plywood construction covered in a scratch & scuff
resistant black finish; the front shall be protected by a heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance
spacers and exclusive synthetic cloth to protect the drivers. The control panel provides XLR input &
link, level, pre-set, HP filter and GND lift.
The 12 M10 anchoring points built into the cabinet allow the FBT MITUS 112A speaker to be surface
mounted on ceilings and a standard 1.38" speaker stand socket allows the FBT MITUS 112Ato be
mounted on speaker stands.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 320 mm (12'') B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75 mm (3'') voice coil
- 25 mm (1'') exit B&C neodymium magnet HF driver with 44 mm (1.7'') voice coil with 80°H x 50°V rotatable horn
- Class D amplifiers, 600WRMS to the LF and 300WRMS to the HF, switch mode power supply
- Frequency response from 50Hz to 20KHz
- DSP with 8 eq pre-sets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, pre-sets, HP filter, ground-lift
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- Eight M10 fly points, 35 mm (1.38'') speaker stand socket and two FBT design aluminium handles
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications as both front of house main PA, and as a stage monitor. Also suited for permanent installations
- Very lightweight, only 20Kg