The Mitus 118FSA and FSCA are cardioid array able and flyable subwoofer. Designed
and manufactured by FBT's renowned engineers and artisans, the Mitus 118FSA/FSCA is a prime example
of audio perfection with ergonomic innovations. The Mitus 118FSA/FSCA is a hybrid loaded 18''
neodymium subwoofer designed to suspend from a MT-F 212 fly bar either facing forward (FSA
model) or rearward (FSCA model). The FSCA model is the version designed to be suspended
rearward facing, equipped with the protection grille on the new 'front' and the amplifier module on
the new 'rear' of the enclosure. Thus, when creating a cardioid sub package, no additional hardware
is needed to easily achieve sleek visual continuity as all the grille are visible from the front of the
array and all the amplifiers module are on the back. This is a truly advantage in today most
demanding installations where elegant aesthetic is a must.
- Compact Hybrid band pass cardioid-array able subwoofer. Hybrid configuration permit to obtain extension and speed of vented with high SPL and acoustic filtering of band pass
- Suspension hardware fully compatible with MITUS206La allowing the enclosure to be suspended front (FSA model) or rear-firing (FSCA model) for easy cardioid configurations
- Very large area laminar-flow port to ensure no power compression and very low port turbulence
- For cardioid configurations with one SUB rear-firing and two sub front-firing, more than 15db SPL rejection can be obtained behind the array
- 18'' (460mm) custom B&C neodymium magnet high excursion woofer with 3.5'' (88mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response from 33Hz to 1Hz
- Class D amplifier delivering 1200WRMS
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP with 8 presets, cardioid and with infra configurations, delay
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0°-180°, ground-lift
- 5/8'' (15mm) birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint
- Low frequency extension cabinet for the MITUS 206LA line array for flying or ground stacked configurations.
- Very low profile for a 18'' size woofer