The FBT MITUS 152A two-way bi-amplified speaker system shall incorporate 1 x 15" B and C neodymium
woofer with 3" voice coil and 2" exit B&C neodymium driver with 2.5" voice coil coupled to a rotatable
60° x 40° horn; thanks to the rotatable HF horn it is possible to create horizontal arrays of 2 enclosures
for a total coverage of 100°.
The FBT MITUS 152A shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of 45Hz to
20 kHz, Maximum SPL of 136dB, 1100W RMS + 250W RMS class D amplifiers.
The FBT MITUS 152A provides a DSP with 6 EQ pre-sets.
The FBT MITUS 152A feature 0.59" baltic birch plywood construction covered in a scratch & scuff resistant
black finish; the front shall be protected by a heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and exclusive
synthetic cloth to protect the drivers. The control panel provides XLR input & link, level, pre-set, delay, HP filter.
The 12 M10 anchoring points built into the cabinet allow the FBT MITUS 152A speaker to be surface mounted
on ceilings and a standard 1.38" speaker stand socket allows the FBT MITUS 152Ato be mounted on speaker stands.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 380mm (15") B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil
- 50mm (2") exit B&C HF driver with 64mm (2.5'') voice coil
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 20kHz
- Class D built-in amplifiers, 1100Wrms to the LF and 250Wrms Class G to the HF
- 60°H x 40°V rotatable HF horn
- 35mm (1.38'') speaker stand socket
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP with 6 EQ pre-sets
- Birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, pre-sets, HP filter, ground-lift
- 12 x M10 fly points and two FBT design aluminium handles
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications and permanent installations
- Very lightweight