The FBT MITUS 210MA bi-amplified speaker feature 0.59" birch plywood construction; the front shall
be protected by a heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and exclusive synthetic cloth
to protect the drivers and a rugged touring grade scratch resistant black paint finish protects the cabinet exterior.
The FBT MITUS 210MA is a two way coaxial design incorporating 2x 10" B&C custom neodymium
magnet coaxial speaker with 2.5" voice coil and 1.4" exit titanium compression driver with 2.5" voice
coil, a class D built-in amplifiers 600W RMS to the LF and 300W RMS to the HF with switch mode power supply.
The FBT MITUS 210MA provides a DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters with 8 selectable pre-sets.
The FBT MITUS 210MA shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of 60Hz to 20 kHz,
Maximum SPL of 132dB, Nominal impedance 8 Ohm LF / 8 Ohm HF. The control panel provides XLR "in&link",
volume, pre-set, HP filter, GND lift switch.
A standard 1.38" speaker stand socket allows the FBT MITUS 210MAto be mounted on speaker stand.
- 2-way bi-amplified, bass-reflex design with coaxial driver
- 2 x 250 mm (2 x 10'') B&C custom neodymium magnet speakers with 64 mm (2.5'') voice coil, one of them is coaxial with 36 mm (1.4'') exit titanium compression driver and 64 mm (2.5'') voice coil
- Frequency response from 60Hz to 20KHz
- Class D built-in amplifiers, 600WRMS to the LF and 300WRMS to the HF with switch mode power supply
- DSP with 8 eq pre-sets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, pre-sets, HP-filter, ground-lift
- 70° conical dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- 35 mm (1.38'') stand socket and back side carrying handle
- Ideal for live sound stage monitoring applications, as well as a front of house main PA speaker
- Very lightweight, only 19Kg