The FBT MITUS 212FS is a 2 x 12" compact and flyable subwoofer which can extend the low
frequencies of the MITUS 206L when combined together in ground-stacked or flying arrays.
The modularity of the FBT MITUS 212FS makes it extremely flexible for a wide range of applications,
from a small system to an elaborate line array system consisting of up to 12 MITUS 206L cabinets
along with multiple FBT MITUS 212FS subs for large concert events.
The FBT MITUS 212FS shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of 50Hz to
250Hz,Frequency sensitivity of 99dB, Maximum SPL of 134dB continuous and 138dB peak,
Recommended power amplifier 1000W RMS/8 Ohm. The MITUS 212FS feature Baltic birch plywood
construction covered in a scratch resistant black paint with a M20 top-mounted stand adapter.
Input connectors shall be parallel wired Neutrik NL4 speakon.
- Passive version, recommended amplifier of 1000Wrms / 8ohm
- Compact vented band pass subwoofer sharing the same width and hardware suspension of the MITUS 206L
- 320 mm (2 x 12'') B&C neodymium magnet high excursion subwoofers with 75 mm (3'') voice coils
- Frequency Response from 50Hz to 120Hz
- Neutrik Speakon NL- 4MDV connectors IN & LINK OUT
- External digital processor requied
- 15 mm (5/8'') birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint
- Low frequency extension cabinet for the MITUS 206L line array for flying or ground stacked configurations.
- M20 top mount stand socket