3m Powerlock Cable Set 35mm2 Line Drain and Source
3 Phase Cable Set, 5 Single Core 35mm Cables, Drain and Source Connectors by Syntax. H07 RNF Rubber Cable by Titanex
This is a set of 5 single core cables L1, L2,L3, N & E, with 400A Drain & Source connectors.
Cables are often used to connect generators to power distribution boards and other high current applications. Reliability is critical for high power circuits so after extensive testing Titan Power have chosen what we consider to be the most reliable parts available, our connectors are by PowerSyntax, and Rubber H07 RNF cable by Titanex
We manufacture these cables at Titan Power. Delivery is normally 2-3 days, however should you require an urgent delivery do call as we can normally help.
For advice on choosing the correct sized cable for your application please call our sales team. If you know cable lengths and electrical loads in amps we can suggest the most suitable cable size for you.
Line Drain and Line Source Connector Details:
- Brand normally PowerSyntax
- Compatible with Vean PowerLock, Powerline, Powersafe connectors
- Connector Max continuous Current 480 Amps
- Test Voltage 4500 V AC
- IP Rating when joined IP67
- Temperature Range -30 to 120 Degrees C
- EU Connector Colours Brown, Black, Grey, Blue, Green
- CE EN/ESI Compliant
- Brand normally Titanex
- Colour Rubber
- Type H07 RN-F Rubber Single Core
- Rated Voltage U0/U 450 / 750 V
- Max Rated Current in open air 382 Amps
- Temperature Range -25 to +55 Degrees C
- Weight approx 0.5kg / core / metre
|Voltage||415V - Three Phase|