JOIN OUR TEAM
At Essential Supplies
A DEDICATED TEAM
We are always on the lookout for talented people.
So please email your CV to email@example.com
Current Vacancies = 1
WEB EDITOR/MARKETING COORDINATOR
Essential Supplies UK Ltd is a leading national supplier of bespoke lighting, electrical and rigging products to industry and the events and production worlds. Despite the effects of Covid we have had a successful year, and plan for expansion in 2021. We are a family run business with huge energy and enthusiasm. We employ a very committed team and in this everchanging world we seem to be thriving albeit using our ability to be agile and quick to react in this current market.
A vacancy exists in our Marketing Team to assist in developing the company's on-line presence. Due to recent staff movements, we are looking to recruit straight away. We operate 2 websites plus a range of social media based on our cutting-edge solutions for Event Lighting, Portable Power Distribution, Portable EV Chargers and Event Rigging. We are predicting continued growth over the next few years, especially with our portable EV chargers and Titan Power distribution products. This role has great potential for career prospects going forwards.
Responsibilities would include
- Play a lead role in editing the companies two websites, working alongside our external website developers
- Check on digital functionality, content, style and presentation across all devices.
- Play a lead role in photographing and editing photographs for our website.
- Maintain, update and expand our established image library. Ensuring high quality and accurate product descriptions, technical data and images.
- Liaising with internal departments to check on; functionality, content, style and presentation.
- Provide sales opportunities for end of line/clearance and excess stock via mini campaigns.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of all other marketing activities such as our brochure
- Assist with the research, design, writing and publishing of Google Ad Words campaigns and monitor live campaigns as well as capturing data on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyse trends.
- Assist with running social media channels to enhance audience engagement
Please only apply if you have relevant previous experience in at least one or more of the following areas: website design, photography, google ads, SEO, html, Current IT experience is critical, we use Microsoft Office, photoshop, Magento, WordPress, Google analytics. Suitable training will be provided for the successful candidate.
To succeed in this role:
A successful candidate will excel with really good communication skills, the ability to listen to customers and other members of the team to understand what is required as well as enjoying working as part of a small supportive team. Working under pressure, the ability to think clearly and prioritise work while working on several different projects is all part for what makes this role varied and enjoyable.
At Essential Supplies we are a small team who all enjoy the company and support of every member of staff. We have great customers, and an excellent reputation for customer service and reliability.
This is an unexpected opportunity for an ambitious candidate who enjoys working at a fast pace on diverse projects.
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Permanent