Return & Refunds Policy
If you wish to return your goods to us, please either call us on 01752 817 140 or send us an email to email@example.com
For a refund your goods must be in their original packaging, be in new re-sellable condition and within a 30-day period from the purchase of your goods. All goods are covered by a manufacturers min 1-year warranty, covering manufacturing faults.
The Process is as follows:
- Contact us, where we will provide you with a returns number, so we are expecting the goods back. Please put this number on a note inside the packaging.
- Please clarify the reason for the return examples include:
- You decide you don’t want the product, it can be returned within 30 days complete with original packaging and in as new condition. You may be charged a re-stockage fee if it was delivered free of charge; item has been specially made for you; item was subject to extra charges from the manufacturer. Return postage will be at your expense.
- You find the item is faulty. We offer a min 12 month warranty on all items we sell, some items have an extra manufacturers warranty. When returned we examine the item, and when the fault is confirmed we will refund the item and any return postage costs. Any replacement required before we have examined the faulty item would have to be paid for before dispatch, and refunded later.
- Item was damaged in transit. Please let us know ASAP, any claims with our carriers have to be done very quickly, if you don’t examine your goods within 24 hours of receipt, we cannot make a claim with the carrier. Please take some photos of the damage, and relevant damaged packaging, and send us the photo evidence. Do not dispose of anything as the carrier may want to make a separate examination. Replacements / carriage costs will be refunded.
- Incorrect item received. The Item received is not what was ordered. Best to take a photo and send it to us. We will make sure the correct item is replaced as soon as possible. We will pay for any transport costs involved
Refunds are normally paid by the same method as you paid. Card refunds can take up to 7 days, Paypal up to 30 days.
Please send goods to this address;
Unit 22, Trevol Business Park
How to send goods. Items that need to be sent back to Essential Supplies should be well packaged in a similar style to how they were received. Please send back in the most economic style:
- Post/Royal Mail, best for smaller lighter items under 1kg. If valuable please send recorded delivery. Keep a note of the cost if requiring a refund.
- Your Carrier. Keep a note of the cost if requiring a refund. Try https://uk.interparcel.com/
- DPD Local Drop off. Best for items 1- 20kg, max combined length of any 2 sides 1.2m. Arrange service through our office, we will advise the nearest drop off shop to you. See https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk/products-and-services/dpd-drop-off Cost is £7.40 + VAT per box, unless the carriage is being refunded.
- DPD collect from you. This is expensive £15 + VAT for 10kg + 30p/kg for heavier items. There is also a £10 charge if DPD come to collect and the parcel is not available. Arrange this through our office.
Your statutory rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive, which can be viewed in full at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made.