For that classic lighting look chandeliers are the way to go. The vintage modern look has seen to be very popular for events, weddings installs and even home owners. With our wide range of authentic chandeliers we can account for everyone's taste and design.
What type of lighting is best for dining room?
The best lighting for a dining room is a chandelier. Chandeliers give that classic look and looks great hung up above a dining table. Lighting up a dining room needs to create nice atmosphere, with nothing to bright but also not to dark that no one can see what they are doing or eating. Putting your dining room lights on dimmers is a great solution, helping you create the right mood for the time of day and people you are with.
What type of lighting is best for my wedding?
Creating that special day must be perfect. Lighting a venue or marquee well is essential to the whole look and vibe of the weeding. The popular classic look wedding use chandeliers handing down over every table creating a nice ambent light whilst looking good hanging in the air.
How should I light up a maquee?
What lighting do I want for a classic wedding look?
Items 1-16 of 25
- Chandelier Zurich Mk2, 5 Arm Polished Brass FinishSKU:ELCZ5£159.60 £133.00
- Chandelier Zurich Mk2, 12 Arm 2 Tier Polished Brass FinishSKU:ELCZ12£307.20 £256.00
- Chandelier Zurich Mk2 18 Arm 2 Tier Polished Brass FinishSKU:ELCZ18£441.60 £368.00
- Chandelier Zurich MK2 12 Arm 2 Tier Antique Brass FinishSKU:ELCZ12A£307.20 £256.00
- Chandelier Zurich Mk2 18 Arm 2 Tier Antique Brass FinishSKU:ELCZ18A£441.60 £368.00