The FBT MITUS 215A two-way bi-amplified speaker system shall incorporate 2 x 15" B&C
neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and 2" exit B&C neodymium driver with 2.5" voice coil
coupled to a rotatable 60° x 40° horn; thanks to the rotatable HF horn it is possible to create
horizontal arrays of 2 enclosures for a total coverage of 100°.
The FBT MITUS 215A shall meet the following performance criteria: Frequency response of
42Hz to 20kHz, Maximum SPL of 136dB, 1100W RMS + 250W RMS class D amplifiers.
The FBT MITUS 215A provides a DSP with 6 EQ pre-sets. The FBT MITUS 215A feature
0.59" baltic birch plywood construction covered in a scratch & scuff resistant black finish;
the front shall be protected by a heavy-duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and
exclusive synthetic cloth to protect the drivers.
The control panel provides XLR input & link, level, pre-set, delay, HP filter.
The 12 M10 anchoring points built into the cabinet allow the FBT MITUS 215Aspeaker to be surface mounted on ceilings.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 2 x 380mm (15") B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil
- 50mm (2") exit B&C HF driver with 64mm (2.5'') voice coil
- Frequency response from 42Hz to 20kHz
- Class D built-in amplifiers, 1100Wrms to the LF and 250Wrms Class G to the HF
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP with 6 EQ pre-sets
- 60°H x 40°V rotatable HF horn
- Birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, pre-sets, HP filter, ground-lift
- 12 x M10 fly points and two FBT design aluminium handles
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications and permanent installations