- November 19, 20212021 has proven to be a challenging year with regards to stock availability. After the pandemic of 2020, suppliers reduced manufacturing from lack of demand but 2021 became a bumper year, swallowing up anything that could be sold. But where does that leave the world now?
- October 25, 2021Our Technical Department, aka Al & Ewan have been working hard designing the infrastructure for a state of the art LED lighting system for this temporary structure, the ‘Garden Pavilion’.
- July 30, 2021The re-opening of the hospitality and events sector after Corona virus lock down is likely to see an increase in outside areas. The future will be entertainment in a beer garden, marquee or even in your own garden at home. Read more about how restaurants and bars are adapting.
- February 24, 2020Sparkly, twinkly, luminescence – fairy lights are mesmerising. Traditionally, they’re used to bling up a party spaces especially in December, but these sparkly beauties are not just for Christmas.
- February 18, 2020Marquees are all the rage these days. From weddings to birthdays even the poshest hotels seem to have some canvas structure to cater for the masses. A marquee is a bride’s number two choice of wedding venue in the UK, only slightly pipped to the post by stately homes which although a dream, are not within everyone’s budget.
- February 10, 2020Reduce, reuse, recycle. With vintage all the rage you can easily create a fabulous lighting effect upcycling just about anything and make it look like it cost hundreds. Our very own Lighting Designer, Alex Darling, always gets asked how to create this look, here he lets us in on the secret.